Friday, August 29, 2014

TC SHEER BEAUTY PRIMERS *SAMPLE*


This week has been really slow! (AKA, I haven't been feeling good and just got a new internet service) *giggle*

       So I wanted to start off with the MOST IMPORTANT!!!! I love Instagram and especially that others are able to reach out to one another for freebies and testing products, basically promote their brand successfully!

     I reached out to @her_rideordie_chic (TINA). Tina makes her own primers and she is asking people to try a sample. She is very aware of allergies and asks you to tell her your allergies via direct message!

     Me being on a beauty budget and a freebie maniac, why not. Right? I've used NYX, MAC, brands from SEPHORA, CDior, etc. Those listed are all great, but I am on a prowl for something a bit different. One that stands out.

THAT BEING SAID;
SO FAR...
TC SHEER BEAUTY PRIMERS
* SMELL WONDERFUL
* PACKAGING WAS PERFECT
* VERY LIGHT BASE FEEL
* FREE
* GOOD AMOUNT
* HEALTHY (ASSUMING ORGANIC'?')

PICTURE BELOW :)


No comments:

Post a Comment