Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Schoola APP

 Schoola Free Shirt/Dress for my daughter. 

I used the Schoola App (Both for android & iPhone are FREE) 

    We recieved 5-6 items for free, their customer service is the best and respond in a reasonable amount of time!! 

    
  You have choices, the clothes on the website & app aren't all used items. We all have things lying around the house we don't use with tags on it. Sometimes we even forget we bought it. Impulsive purchases often end up in the trash or to someone who doesn't appreciate it. I love donating, new stuff, old stuff, gently used clothing etc. Give it a try! 



We are also donating to Schoola! Whoever purchases these items, that money will be donated to the school of your choice. I love this! 


This site really accepts women, boys, and girls (I believe, don't quote me). I don't believe they're accepting things for men right now, but I am sure it won't be long til' the do. A great thrifting site! Thanks to a certain instagram follower who put me on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment