Saturday, December 20, 2014

American Diabetes Association

    
     This Friday I received a package in the mail from "American Diabetes Association". I have to be honest and say I am not sure how I recieved it or why, but diabetes does run in one side of my family. (Not exactly sure which side.) I am just hoping I didn't get the gene. It's not an ideal lifestyle & yes I said life style. Diabetes requires some serious adjustments and managing your levels of blood sugar whether they be too high or too low is the trick.

   Having a little bit of knowledge of the topic is enough to make me write about it. It's not fun, but with this box filled with goodies you can change and balance your diet it a fun, positive and healthy way. 


    Being I don't have diabetes, I will be donating this package. I opened it, it's got a set of card games with a timer, pamphlets about the diabetes disease itself, self awareness and positive ways to cope. 

Any questions about Diabetes; 
18003422383

No comments:

Post a Comment