Friday, December 12, 2014

Viggle


I've been using an app in both the Android Market & Apple Store called #Viggle. 

I don't watch too much TV, but when I do I'm using #HULU & catching up on my shows. All you have to do it record a few seconds of a movie, show or song and you automatically attain points! You may redeem however many points are available to redeem for your prize. 

There aren't too many good prizes under 25,000, but earning points is too easy to be disappointed. 

Today is the first time redeemed my points and I would and will say it was worth it and will be doing it every month. I  redeemed 7,500 viggle points for a $5.00  donation to #AmericanRedCross. Every penny counts. 



   I am blood type O- and will also be donating this month or next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment