Thursday, June 4, 2015

1st BIRCHBOX


    I was very excited to receive my 1st subscription box. $1 only for my first box using a promotional code. 


1. TONI&GUY *Heat Protection Hair Mist*


 I've never found a reason to use any type of hair mist, but now that I reside in Georgia it will definitely be needed. My hair can use a bit of protection being I'm a lot closer to the sun than I was in PA. I love the scent, light, breezy. Not strong like the other salon products I'm familiar with! *WOULD BUY*

2. NAOBAY *Oxygenating Moisturizer* 

I am always in need of a moisturizer. I am always weary of putting certain things on my skin. Organic, unscented, hypoallergenic... As long as it does the trick. My skin is very sensitive. I have eczema and psoriasis. This may be a mini skin saver this summer. The smell isn't for my liking. I'm not a citrus lover.
*WOULDN'T BUY*

3. MODEL co. *LIPPY*

Color: *GET NAKED*
 I am always down for a nude LIPPY. I love this color. It's also a moisturizer, as well as a Matte lipstick. That's one reason to use it. I steer away from Matte lipsticks only because they do make your lips look very dry. I love this one, it also has a great smell. Smells like a new starburst flavor 😊 *WOULD BUY*

4. HARVEY PRINCE *hello conditioner*

This was the first product I used out of the 5 products in this box. I fell in love with the scent and then the texture of it was so light I put it right in my hair. Smells like a beachy-paradise hair product. I love tropical smells. *WILL BUY*

5. COASTALSCENTS *REVEAL3D*

Okay so I've been seeing Coastal Scents all over Instagram and the top beauty bloggers that I love use their products all the time. My favorite color on the palette is the gold and the dark taupe. *WILL BUY*

I will be posting a pic on my Instagram using the beauty products in this #BirchBox. Follow me @Roc_Loui


No comments:

Post a Comment