Thursday, June 4, 2015

🌞SUMMER LOOK🌞


               🌞 Summer Look🌞

I created my summer look using products from; 
Lauren Brooke's Cosmetiques
May's BIRCHBOX
Eyes.Lips.Face Cosmetics 
L'oreal
Revlon 
Almay 
Maybelline
LA Colors 
Wet n Wild 
St. Ives 
Mac 
NYX 

1. Wash your face with your favorite face scrub; St. Ives *Apricot*


2. Moisturize skin base; Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques moisturizing serum (used the Kabuki brush to apply evenly



3. Conceal; I used Almay light-medium on my inner creases/under eyes and L.A. Colors on my T-Zone. 


4. Foundation; Lauren Brooke's Cosmetiques Warm No. 30 Creme Foundation (Applied with my MAC stippling brush) 


Here's a closer look at the texture: 


Creamy, but light and a nice tint! 


5. Eyebrows; (2) E.L.F Cosmetics brow brush & powder eye liner applicator & NYX brow gel and powder 


6. Eyes; (Pt. 1) Using the 'Desert Bloom' palette from Coastal Scents & my angled brush from E.L.F Cosmetics...

 
I applied Gold to the inner crease of my eye closer to my tear ducts/just below my water line. 
Using another brush from E.L.F Cosmetics I applied dark taupe on my eye lids, lightly angled. 

(Pt. 2) 

Using L'oreal Telescopic Mascara & Revlon COLORSTAY I drakened my eyes and created a wider look. 

7. Lips; Wet n' Wild Lip Liner, Modelco 'Get Naked' matte moisturized lipstick, brush from E.L.F. cosmetics (used to apply and blend lippy's) 


COMPLETE LOOK: 

I love my summer look and hope you like it too. Using these exact products I noticed a complete difference. My skin wasn't as oily as it would be using other products. 

#FunFact I didn't have to use a bronzer, nor did I use any blush to create this look. 

Thank you for reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment