Saturday, May 16, 2015

#FrescaVoxbox

    I just received my #FrescaVoxbox!!!

    This was my highly most anticipated wait, even though it was short *Giggle*


Let's start off w/whats inside!!! 
   
       HEALTHY SKIN BOOSTERS

 PURE SILK MOISTURIZING SHAVE          CREAM

          NOT YOUR MOTHERS
       SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER

    NYC EXPERT LAST LIP LACQUER

                    JAFRA Blends 

     SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS

    I tried it below; it's my perfect tan skin tone. I love it. 

I have to say this is one of my favorite boxes yet! Perfect, I should say!!! I'm packing for a summer visit to New York and these samples are perfect for easy packaging!!! There's nothing I don't like in it and everything is liked enough to make a purchase!!! Thank you for the coupons!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment