Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pre-school Graduate

 
   Okay, so I know no one really does too much for pre-schoolers. They don't go too over the top, but I feel it's the little things that count and speak louder. 

    Kids have a semi-difficult time adjusting to change. They've met friends, they may not see them in their new schools (meeting them in YMCA academies). It's really difficult to get moms to agree to schedule a play date etc... 

    My daughter's school is not doing an actual ceremony, but a little thing for the kids to feel special. I just feel that your kids adjust when you give them a positive nudge and created a graduation basket. 
 
Contents of Basket: 

I created a mini photo album/year book for my daughter. They are all still practicing writing their names, so I thought that would be cute and educational. (Dollar Tree: Picture frame & construction paper)


^ Made of colored construction paper. (Dollar Tree 'everything is a dollar')

Book: WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE   

Garden Supplies: Wildflower Mix (seeds)
                             Flower pot (she can decorate)

Summer Fun Kindergarten Prep: Color Pencils, Pencils, Book; 'Where the Wild Things Are', Flower seeds/Flower Pot...


I recently received a Hershey bundle from the company itself. Apparently they loved my Influenster review in Dec/Jan for the #MerryKissMas #Voxbox and they send me milk chocolate kisses and white/milk chocolate kisses and my daughter wanted it so bad I just had to drop a few in her basket. 

UPDATED BASKET:
Dollar Tree: 
My Littlest Pet Shop' Coloring book
(4) Pastel colored nail polish 
Disney character figure 
Nail prints 
Travel art kit (for our vacation)
Sticker book (summer goals/checklist)
Hair ties 

Walmart:
Frozen Charm-bracelet 

Family Dollar: 
Magic Clips (Disney; Cinderella)
Play-doh ice cream server 


I truly believe I am blessed with the best child I could possibly ever ask for! 

     Not spoiled, she just earns everything! She did great this year transitioning so well. It was a struggle leaving mommy, but she made it! Next week is graduation 🎓 YAY🎓

No comments:

Post a Comment