Tuesday, May 12, 2015

*SNAGSHOUT*


 SNAGSHOUT is an easy way for new product testers/reviewers to get started. 

Via Amazon; using your Amazon Prime account will help with discounts and making your purchase absolutely FREE! 

(2 Day shipping) FREE 30 day trials/students get a 6 month FREE trial.

My first order from SNAGSHOUT (I just picked anything to test the site out to see if it was legit) 

HORNY GOAT WEED w/MACA



My 2nd order from SNAGSHOUT was another supplement that I've been hearing around all of my social media sites. Instagram, Facebook, beauty blogs, fitness magazines etc. 
    
     So I thought I would try it out. Everyone wants a summer body, but I want a healthy body that I want to look at everyday and not just when my body is bronzed.


These are full sized products, and you have multiple choices. It's not like other websites where you have 3 or just one. You get to pick the product to review and with Amazon Prime you get FREE 2 Day shipping. So that 30 day trial will allow you a lot of time for freebies. Make sure to review your products as soon as you receive it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment